10 Lone Hand Road,
Eumundi QLD 4562
5 ACRE HAVEN WITH ABUNDANT SHEDDING & UNPARRALLED VIEWS
Nestled at the foothills of Cooroy Mountain in a prestigious enclave of the Noosa Hinterland, is this 5 acre oasis boasting meticulously landscaped gardens and grounds, huge shedding and storage galore for all your toys and a stunning residence that encapsulates the ultimate lifestyle of peace and serenity with all the mod cons for ease of living. This rare opportunity presents itself only due to the current owners interstate relocation and downsizing.
The home boasts unobstructed panoramas and seamless flow between internal and external living spaces with multiple living spaces including a spectacular central games/family room to host many a fun family gathering. The master retreat, a sanctuary of indulgence with his/hers walk in robe, built in wardrobes & lavish ensuite featuring a freestanding tear-drop bath. The open-plan living, kitchen, and dining areas featuring 3m high ceilings and full length bi-fold doors creating seamless flow between internal to external spaces & stunning views to the mountain. The well-appointed kitchen, a haven for culinary enthusiasts, boasts stainless steel benches and appliances including abundant cabinetry. There is a second lounge with bi-fold doors to external living and games room, three additional bedrooms, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and large central bathroom with double vanity and walk in frameless shower.
Live resort lifestyle all year round with the sparkling in-ground pool wrapped by an entertainment area and additional terrace all offering a panoramic vista of the property. The dream shedding is perfect for a hobby farmer or motoring enthusiasts, accommodating up to six cars with multiple entries, including high door access for boats or caravans. Additional shelter is provided by a high clearance motorhome storage and separate carport for two vehicles attached to the residence.
The estate is fully fenced and serviced by 2 x 45,000 litre rainwater tanks and dam fed irrigation reticulation. The property showcases manicured lawns, low maintenance native landscaped gardens and your very own hobby Lychee Orchard comprising of over 60 mature Lychee trees.
Conveniently situated on Eumundi Range, you’re in close proximity to Noosa, Cooroy and Eumundi and all their offerings and only 20 minutes drive to Sunshine Coast Airport. This is not just a property; it’s an embodiment of a refined lifestyle—one that seamlessly merges luxury with the tranquillity of the hinterland.
– 2.02ha of useable land with a seasonal dam
– Electronic gate entry, fully fenced for privacy and security
– Single level open plan design with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and three living areas
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, complemented by an in-ground pool (4.2m x 7.8m)
– High-end kitchen appliances and stainless-steel island bench
– Back-to-base alarm system for peace of mind
– Expansive decks and verandas with mesmerizing views of Mt Cooroy, gardens, grounds, and dam
– Spacious garage with office, high clearance door for boats or caravans, accommodating six cars
– Separate carport for an additional 2 cars & High clearance carport for motorhome/caravan
– Pond and water feature at the front entrance, creating an enchanting arrival experience
– Lychee orchard and irrigation system sourced from the dam for the gardens