10 Bond Court,
Doonan QLD 4562
Contemporary Design – Private Location – Nature Connectivity
This exquisite home, designed by renowned Melbourne architects Pleysier Perkins, offers a unique lifestyle close to Noosa with the added bonus of having existing short term letting rights.
This contemporary house features well-crafted design elements prioritising comfort, natural light blending with nature. Enjoy lofty ceilings, timber floors, and glass louvre windows for cross-ventilation. Highlights – The open living area with floor-to-ceiling glass provides a rainforest canopy experience. Relax on the covered terrace with a view of the pool and forest beyond.
Entertain in the modern kitchen with a Smeg electric cooktop, island bench, and stone countertops. Stay comfortable with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and a Morso Danish wood burner. The primary bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite, while other bedrooms offer green views. A separate lounge/media room provides flexibility.
The 1.5-acre estate includes rainforest, fruit trees, and manicured gardens. Additional features are security doors, CCTV, garden sheds, and rainwater tanks. A successful Air BNB property and would equally make for a wonderful residence, or lock and leave holiday home.
Although it feels secluded, Bond court is easy access and short drive to Eumundi, Noosa’s shops and, and beaches. If the idea of a rainforest sanctuary lifestyle with easy access to Noosa appeals to you, don’t miss this subtropical paradise.
• Elevated and private Pleysier Perkins designed home
• Quiet location at end of Cul-du-sac minutes to Noosa
• 5,938 sqm block (apx 1.5 acres) sub tropical heaven
• High ceilings, timber floors, air-con, Morso wood burner
• Chef’s kitchen with Smeg cooktop, stone island bench, walk in pantry
• Open plan living/dining with floor to ceiling toughened glass
• Sliding doors open to covered deck overlooking the pool
• Extra-large bedrooms with built-in robes & separate media room
• Master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Gardens, fruit trees, gingers, 2 x 3000-gal water tanks
• Sunshine Coast Council – existing short term letting rights – Air BnB