5 Pickering Court,
Tewantin QLD 4565
Hamptons Style Opulence in the heart of Tewantin
This luxurious Hamptons style home offers a Coastal feel, four bedrooms plus home office and multiple accommodation and living zones ideal for visiting guests, teenagers/young adults, or multi-generational living.
Only 7 years young and set on 732sqm block this stunning home oozes street appeal and has had a recent paint refresh on the façade. On entry the opulence and comfort continue, additional features include but are not limited to:
– 2.7m ceilings throughout
– multiple living domains
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Central cooling/heating
– Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, large central island bench, abundant cabinetry,
Technika built in oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, huge space for dbl door plumbed
– Separate Butlers pantry with additional sink, integrated dishwasher and frosted glass
– Luxurious Master suite with wool blend carpet, glass plantation shutters with tropical
garden views, his and her walk-in robe through to en-suite with double vanity, walk in
shower and separate toilet.
– Large open plan kitchen/meals and living with sliding doors on to covered
– Separate home office with built in desk/shelves and cupboards.
– Zoned second living and accommodation space with wide separate hallway and
feature glass panels.
– Media room with garden outlook
– Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all large with walk in robes and bed 3 with built in desk.
– Central laundry with abundant cabinetry and direct access outside
– Central bathroom with separate vanity, bath, walk in shower and separate toilet.
– Impressive covered outdoor entertaining with built in 900mm built in BBQ and pizza
– Tropical low maintenance gardens complete with decked walkway and built in high
table and bench seating with ample room for a pool.
– HUGE three car garage for three large vehicles along with a 15 Amp power point in the
Nestled privately on the high side of this lovely court and in the heart of Tewantin only minutes from Outlook Shops, local parklands, golf clubs, local schools, public transport and Noosa’s free buses, Noosa Marina and 11km from Hastings Street.
There are simply too many extras to mention, and inspection will only impress further.