12 Dayspring Street,
Sunrise Beach QLD 4567
Single Level Architectural Home In Prime Location
This architect designed, single level home, combines stunning hardwood timers, crisp whites and natural stone to create a relaxed, yet refined vibe.
A high-quality design in an easy-care footprint, it’s ideal for couples, small families or those looking to “right-size” in Sunrise Beach.
Offering an open plan design, the home is flooded with natural light. Lush tropical gardens frame every window. It’s like your own private oasis. Cavity sliders open to extend the kitchen to a large North-facing rear deck that’s perfect for entertaining.
All that’s left for you to do is move-in and enjoy the relaxed coastal lifestyle.
– Striking pitched ceilings and highline louvers fill the home with air and light
– Completely reimaged by local architect Scott Rippon in 2008
– Stone fireplace, perfect for cosy winter nights
– Modern kitchen boasts Caesarstone top, induction cooking and breakfast bar
– Front and rear covered decks provide multiple options for year-round enjoyment
– Well-sized Master bedroom boasts stunning ensuite with glass roofed shower
– Oversized garage with rear yard access. Perfect for storing a boat, trailer, or jet ski
– 601m2 lot (approx.) in one of Sunrise Beach’s most desirable pockets
– Moments to Sunshine Beach Village, Hastings St, and Main Beach
– 550m walk to beach via underpass and pedestrian stairs on Netherby Rise