8 Dodonaea Close,
Noosaville QLD 4566
Convenience, style and space.
Discover where the forest meets the lifestyle.
Packed with style, this 7 year old home boast all the finishes and convenience you will have come to expect from Noosaville living. The home is packed with features including 4 very generous bedrooms, 5.5m high vaulted ceilings to the huge media room and to the gallery entry way, multiple separate living spaces, outdoor alfresco dining, a large remote control awning and separate pool dining space. All this plus under cover dedicated side access parking spaces configured on a private and generous 708m2 parcel of land.
* 4 Generous bedrooms, multiple living rooms, study, media room
* Quiet Cul-de-sac location close to schools, transport and conveniences
* Great design – could potentially suit multiple generational / family occupancy
* 708m2 of land with private configuration and forest views – not a neighbour in sight
* Oversized garage with extra height remote door plus undercover concreted side access
* Wood fired log burner, reverse cycled air conditioning, plus fans through out
* 6.6kw solar system plus solar hot water pool heating system
* In ground concrete swimming pool plus miles of grassed area to the rear
* Walking / riding distance to the national park and the mountain bike trail network
* 15,000l of rainwater storage
To make this home your own, call now.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.