33 Ward Street,
Tewantin QLD 4565
WE FOUND YOUR FOREVER
Off Market only initially – Contact Catherine for invitation to viewing 0418 339 950
This stunning C1920 Queenslander “Margaritaville” with river views has been lovingly restored beyond words and must be seen to be appreciated. Located in arguably the best and most tightly held street in Old Tewantin this Grand Miss sits atop a large corner 804sqm block on the high side allowing for sweeping river views.
Features internally include but are not limited to:
– Stunningly restored & extended top-level accommodation & living areas with street level access
– Large master with BIR’s & huge en-suite with double pedestal vanities, dbl walk-in shower & claw foot bath
– Guest room/second bedroom with BIR’s & en-suite
– kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, ceramic butlers sink, stone benches including island bench, breakfast bar with awning window opening to deck.
– Butler’s pantry with full size wine fridge & stone bench
– Separate powder room and 3rd bedroom/study perfect for nursery/baby or guest room
– Extensive covered wrap around deck with seamless flow from living space leading to hexagon shape lookout over both downstairs entertainment space and the stunning Noosa River
– Split system heating/cooling in bedrooms and living room.
– VJ Boards throughout, hardwood floors, replica ornate tiles in wet areas, high ceilings with original & replica detail, dappled stained glass windows.
External & lower level:
– Double remote garage off Crank Street with lock up utility shed
– Extensive under house storage
– 2 x large storage spaces/rumpus rooms with original kitchenette & separate bathroom
– Resort style pool with spa, built in bar with beer taps, under fridge storage, built in pizza oven, covered dining space, infer-red sauna, outdoor shower & gorgeous kids cubby
– Plans drawn to connect downstairs space to upstairs should future owner wish
– 6 minute walk through Ward park to main street and only a short drive to Gympie Terrace and Hastings street
With resort style outdoor entertainment area to eclipse all others this is truly an entertainer’s paradise and with everything on offer leaves nothing for the buyer to want other than to move in and never leave.