4 Adams Street,
Sunshine Beach QLD 4567
THE QUINTESSENTIAL SUNSHINE BEACH HOUSE
Immerse yourself in the relaxed, coastal energy beaming from this historic beach side residence. Drenched in natural light and soaking up every ounce of sea breeze available, you will feel like you are on a permanent holiday in one of the most sought after suburbs in Australia. This charming beach house has plenty to offer the new owner while they sit and make plans for the future.
– International decor from around the globe form part of this homes true character
– Seconds walk to the golden sands and rolling waves of Sunshine Beach
– Just a short stroll to the Surf Club, fine dining, Cafes and National Park
– The open plan design with polished timber floors, bi fold doors & large window panes bring the outside in, offering a sense of nature
– Landscaped gardens, fruit trees and lush tropical plant life complete your surroundings.
– A heated concrete pool is a focal point of the home flowing straight off the covered entertaining area and visible from the kitchen
– A servery with pull down bar creates the perfect summer setting
– Master bedroom with 2 way en-suited bathroom
– Seperate one bedroom studio allowing for additional guests or teenagers.
– A central landscaped courtyard gives guests the freedom & space to spread out
– 2 car garaging (each built to the boundary)
– 2 x 5,000 litre rain water tanks & solar power
Enjoy a holiday experience like no other while you take the time to select, plan and design a brand new home on Noosa’s most desired beach. Surrounded by multi-million dollar homes, your thoughts of creating the ultimate Noosa lifestyle are in the palm of your hand.