3 Moonbeam Crescent,
Castaways Beach QLD 4567
A magical parkland setting mere steps to the beach
Bordering both the wide-open landscape of Noosa National Park and the charm of neighbouring Moonbeam Park and located just a short 250m to the surf and sands of Castaways Beach, this truly one-of-a-kind position is only equaled by the delightful home which sits proudly on the block. Picture perfect family living, a tight-knit, whisper quiet neighbourhood and a rare dual living design where both levels are self-contained presents many possibilities for the fortunate buyer. Suitable for any size of family with room for guests and extended stays or rent out one or both levels separately, the options here are many.
* Double storey family home on 709m2 bordering parkland on two sides
* Quiet neighbourhood considered by many as one of the friendliest communities in Noosa
* 5-minute walk to the off-leash dog beach via underpass, a safe crossing for kids and dogs
* Dual living layout w/self-contained living on each level, ideal for rental or extended stays
* Upper level offers kitchen, living, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, park views and ocean glimpses
* Main level offers kitchen, living, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, alfresco terrace out to pool/park
* Lovely full-sun saltwater pool surrounded by easy care gardens with yard space for kids
* Water tank, garden shed, fully fenced, gate access leads directly out to national park
* New paint inside and out, hardwood timber floors up, polished concrete floors down
The home has been meticulously cared for and beautifully updated by the current owners. Located on a quiet crescent, you’ll likely see more kangaroos go by than cars but with Peregian and Noosa just a few minutes’ drive away, you’ll have the best of both worlds – close to all amenities yet just far enough away to stay clear of the crowds. With its serene backdrop over the park, the sounds of the ocean nearby and the opportunity to earn income without compromise, this is a rare opportunity.