13 Paluma Street,
Sunrise Beach QLD 4567
Coastal Inspired Beachside Oasis
Prepare to fall in love with the charm of this modern coastal home. Warm timbers, VJ boards and stone combine to create a luxe coastal vibe. There’s a sun-drenched pool with gazebo for lazy summer days and a wood burner for cozy winter nights. Relaxed, yet refined, this is the quintessential coastal inspired home and is sure to be popular.
Expanding over two levels and boasting an impressive five bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple entertaining areas, you’ll be the envy of your friends in this beachside family home.
Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces mean year-round enjoyment in this prime beachside location. There’s nothing left for you to do except move-in and relax.
All this positioned just steps to the boutique café and golden sands of Sunrise Beach. The relaxed coastal lifestyle awaits you.
– Upstairs kitchen/living/dining extends to wrap-around verandah, perfect for entertaining
– Downstairs includes living area and 3 bedrooms perfect for guests or growing family
– French doors provide cross ventilation and seamless integration with indoor and outdoor living
– Generously sized Master bedroom features designer ensuite and direct verandah access
– Split system air-con, ceiling fans, ocean breezes and feature wood burner for cozy winter evenings
– Sundrenched pool wrapped by hardwood deck, lush lawn, gazebo and easy-care tropical gardens
– Double remote lock-up garage. Outdoor shower. Garden Shed. Feature courtyard.
– Beautifully landscaped 666sqm lot in one of Sunrise Beach’s most desirable streets
– Easy 700m walk to the beach and local Chalet and Co café. Off-leash dog beach
– Moments to Sunshine Beach, Main Beach and Hastings Street’s vibrant eateries